Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Trouble With The Client! Windows 8.1...

So as no surprise I as of lately can not download the game what so ever! IDK what it is and why I am having these troubles. Windows 8.1 is so far notorious for not being able to run allot of new programs and even old programs. I am feeling like this whole Windows 8.1 is not all that much more improved from the last OS version and the original. (Win8!) I for now keep going back to the ESO website and getting help! They do respond very fast when most companies of this size generally can't our don't for one reason or another needless to say I should have the game installed and rest to play soon I hope if not I will have to call them. Thanks for reading make sure to check back for updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment