Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Elder Scrolls Online Download/Install BETA ACCESS PROBLEMS

After a while of waiting to see if it would download the game and install everything fine I noticed I would be running into a problem or 2 so I emailed the support team and they where really fast to email back and said this was a known problem with people running some Windows OS's so I asked them what to do to fix it which they included in the email they sent me and I went through the list of things to do and so far it looks like you will have to install it fresh and then turn off all your AV and firewall protection then run the program as a administrator on that PC and then it should start to work so far my download is working and moving along fine now lets hope it works soon so I can report back on some of the more interesting things again ESO will be letting us know what we can talk about and what we cant discuss I am sure by now you know that sense this is beta testing now all details can and will be released as the game is not out yet but still today is the beta access day for me to start and see what I report I also am going to report if beta access people will be free to download the game or if we will have to buy the game as well. Hopefully they have some sort of deal sense we helped in the beta testing of the game but who knows! I know it looks really good so far in terms of quality of game play and graphics etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment